Thursday, December 6, 2012

Projects in the Works!

Right now, I'm working on several projects that are taking up most of my time. One thing I'm EXCITED to be working on is a secret project with with Kardashev, a great band started by my friend Nico from Composer, Meet Corpse. This is, for me, an artistic venture that will be challenging and quite rewarding. Check out both bands, and enjoy a healthy dose of metal.

Another project I am currently working on is a personal project I hope to bring to the world soon! It is also an artistic venture. This project will have some behind-the-scenes style photos and teasers, so please stay tuned for these!

Mostly, the project I'm working on is my first solo EP using Open Source Software. Using Open Source Software allows me to keep costs low while staying 100% legal, to experiment with sounds that cost hundreds of dollars from commercial equivalents for free, and take a new path on the music production road. A few of the songs have appeared on my SoundCloud account. If you have an account, follow me for more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment